Re: Choosing primary key type: 64 or 52 bit primary keys?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Choosing primary key type: 64 or 52 bit primary keys?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
bigint by all means. floating point arithmetic is somewhat more bloated/fuzzy/straight forward than integer,
and even if postgresql was perfect regarding floating point comparisons, no one can claim
the same for client languages. So define your PK as bigint.

Στις Friday 22 July 2011 10:01:58 ο/η Antonio Vieiro έγραψε:

--
Achilleas Mantzios

От: "Tomas Vondra"
Сообщение: Re: Maximum number of client connection supported by Postgres 8.4.6
От: Willy-Bas Loos
Сообщение: Re: COPY TO '|gzip > /my/cool/file.gz'