*.sql contrib files contain unresolvable MODULE_PATHNAME

От Martin Pitt
Тема *.sql contrib files contain unresolvable MODULE_PATHNAME
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello all,

In https://launchpad.net/bugs/835502 it was reported that the 9.1.1
contrib *.sql files contain the token "MODULE_PATHNAME", which is
unknown:

  psql test < /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/intarray--1.0.sql

This fails with a ton of errors about the file "MODULE_PATHNAME" not
existing.

When I replace this with "$libdir/_int", it works:

  sed 's!MODULE_PATHNAME!$libdir/_int!g' /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extensio=
n/intarray--1.0.sql | psql test

Is that something I'm doing wrong in the packaging, or should the
contrib Makefiles be fixed to do this substitution?

It doesn't only affect intarray, but pretty much all *.sql files.

Thanks for any insight,

Martin Pitt

--=20

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6247: Freeswitch will crash after 2-3 days within odbc connection
От: Bo Thorbjørn Jensen
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6246: character encoding for 64 bit