Re: simultaneous autovacuum and postmaster crash

От lsq@nym.hush.com
Тема Re: simultaneous autovacuum and postmaster crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
We had wondered... VM error or hardware error are reasonable
theories, and given the lack of reproduction or other insights it's
probably what we'll attribute it to.  I lean more towards VM error
than hardware...  As for ECC, the particular box is a test box and
does not have ECC.  Our production equipment all has ECC memory.

The packages are actually consistent - it's CentOS built packages
running on CentOS, but Centos itself is running in a VM.  The VM
itself is what's running on Ubuntu.

Thanks for taking a look!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6362: pg_ctl register puts wrong slash in
От: dean.w.schulze@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #6363: pgp_sym_encrypt() broken between 8.4 and 9.1