about yum.postgresql.org

От Cédric Villemain
Тема about yum.postgresql.org
Дата
Re: about yum.postgresql.org
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

from time to time I face issue with packages delivered at yum.postgresql.org.
This is expected as it is expected that everything can have issue.

I used to mail directly the main know author, Devrim Gundunz who I would like
to thank again to make the life easier when working in the RPM world.

However, we tend to use this repos more and more and I don't find a mailling-
list for it.

I believe it needs at least one for the NEWS (new build, fix, etc...) and for
bug-report.

Debian stuff got one: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-pkg-debian/

Can we consider http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-pkg-yum/ ?

I would also like to see the maintenance team of those packages been extended,
I believe Devrim is alone, which is not 'safe' (what happens if Devrim is in
holidays *without* internet, ... ok it is *rare*, but still).
Comments ?

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Palle Girgensohn
Сообщение: Re: Some restructuring of the download section
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: about yum.postgresql.org