Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)

От David Gould
Тема Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)
Дата
Re: Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)  (Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm sure I've had a stroke or something in the middle of the night and just
didn't notice, but I'm able to reproduce the following on three different
hosts on both 9.2.1 and 9.2.2. As far as I know the only difference between
these queries is whitespace since I just up-arrowed them in psql and
deleted a space or <lf>. And as far as I can tell none of these errors are
correct.

Complete transcript, freshly started 9.2.2.

dg@jekyl:~$ psql
psql (9.2.2)
Type "help" for help.

dg=# CREATE TABLE t (
 i INTEGER,
 PRIMARY KEY (i)
);
ERROR:  type "key" does not exist
LINE 3:  PRIMARY KEY (i)                  ^
dg=# CREATE TABLE t (
 i INTEGER,
   PRIMARY KEY (i)
);
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "PRIMARY"
LINE 3:    PRIMARY KEY (i)            ^
dg=# CREATE TABLE t (
 i INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY (i)
);
ERROR:  column "i" named in key does not exist
LINE 2:  i INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY (i)                    ^

Someone please set me straight, and tell me I've had a brain injury because
I am not comfortable with computers just fucking with me which is the other
explanation.

-dg

--
David Gould              510 282 0869         daveg@sonic.net

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Use of systable_beginscan_ordered in event trigger patch
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)