Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA

От Martin Pitt
Тема Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Christoph Berg [2013-02-14 10:35 +0100]:
> It's kind of an chicken-and-egg problem, if you download the repo
> package, you still don't have any key to verify it.

That's true. We might ship the key in postgresql-common itself then,
and add a script to install the backports package? For existing stable
releases we can point people to the install instructions.

Martin

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
От: Martin Pitt
Сообщение: Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA