Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I have pushed it now.  Further testing, of course, is always welcome.

Mastodon failed:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mastodon&dt=2013-02-19%2000%3A00%3A01

probably worth investigating a bit; we might have broken something.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Clean up c.h / postgres.h after Assert() move
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: unaccent module - two params function should be immutable