Re: [SQL] Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections

От ktm@rice.edu
Тема Re: [SQL] Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:06:32AM -0700, Bhanu Murthy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please point me to detailed documentation on how to secure/encrypt connections between PGBouncer and
Postgresqldatabase (version 8.4.3)?

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bhanu M. Gandikota
> Cell: (415) 420-7740

Hi Bhanu,

You will need to use your link encryption process of choice to tunnel the connections
from pgbouncer to the backend. SSH and STunnel are two that we have used successfully
in the past.

Regards,
Ken

От: AJ Weber
Сообщение: Re: Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections
От: Nik Tek
Сообщение: Postgres log(pg_logs) have lots of message