BUG #8956: fedora download does not contain pg_config

От kieran.mccusker@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8956: fedora download does not contain pg_config
Дата
Re: BUG #8956: fedora download does not contain pg_config  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8956
Logged by:          Kieran
Email address:      kieran.mccusker@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.2
Operating system:   Linux fedora 20

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I was trying to install file_textarray_fdw
but it is not in the fedora contrib rpm so I tried to install it from github
but found that pg_config is not in the client programs. Is this by intent?

Thanks

Kieran

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Rounding error on extract(epoch ..)
От: Moshe Jacobson
Сообщение: Re: Rounding error on extract(epoch ..)