Re: BUG #8230: Time interval size overflow

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #8230: Time interval size overflow
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:07:36PM +0100, Rok Kralj wrote:
> Hello Bruce,
>
> thank you for your contribution. However, as seen from my later report, the
> situation is much much worse (complex, if you want) than this bug. Please see
> this:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAMWF=
> HS++N9-NKsh-o5QSymvp0Np-VB0GdWwAt4uie1h8ZdNTQ@mail.gmail.com

Yes, I see that in my mailbox and will address those shortly, but at
least this patch fixes part of the problem.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Rok Kralj
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8230: Time interval size overflow
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token