Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Mar  6, 2014 at 12:16:39PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> > > That seems most useful to me.
> >
> > Yes, because ultimately, with a lot of doc comments that come in, this is what I would do anyway (and in fairness,
Ihave queued up a bunch to send over)

> So in short the "interactive" docs would go away (i.e. no comments are
> displayed), and the form in the docs/interactive/ pages would submit a
> comment to pgsql-docs, so that hopefully we merge the useful ones into
> the main text.  The docs/interactive/ URLs would redirect to the static
> pages (or perhaps serve the same contents without redirecting?)

Good. I have disliked that users had to choose with/without comments
before seeing the docs.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgbuildfarm-status-green list hosed?