Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2014-03-07 11:18:04 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Mar  7, 2014 at 11:43:21AM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > the following fixes an obvious bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots
> > which prevents dropping unrelated databases.

Thanks, that's obviously a mistake!

> Yikes, the code is literally:
>
>         /* not database specific, skip */
>         if (s->data.database == InvalidOid)
>
> How did that get by the reviewers?

It's a huge patch, and it changed a lot to accomodate review and to
rebase onto new versions. I think I introduced that bug when rebasing
the decoding functionality onto the already committed slot
functionality. Since it doesn't cause any obvious problems in many
scenarios..

Can you push that fix?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots