Re: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry"

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
mike.blackwell@rrd.com wrote:

> 2014-03-09 19:53:18 CDT [30633]: [1-1] username@databasename 10.17.x.y(53455)FATAL:  28000: no pg_hba.conf entry for
host"10.17.x.y", user "username", database "databasename", SSL off
> 2014-03-09 19:53:18 CDT [30633]: [2-1] username@databasename 10.17.x.y(53455)LOCATION:  ClientAuthentication,
auth.c:486

> 2014-03-09 20:05:15 CDT [32505]: [1-1] username@databasename 10.17.x.y(54134)LOG:  00000: duration: 13641.600 ms
executedbdpg_p28498_2:

>                         select ...;
>
> 2014-03-09 20:05:15 CDT [32505]: [2-1] username@databasename 10.17.x.y(54134)LOCATION:  exec_execute_message,
postgres.c:1991

> The auth failure shows up seven times over a span of approximately six
> seconds, with the one above being the last of the sequence.

So the connection that actually executes queries, is using SSL?  I'm
betting it's first trying one without SSL, failing, then trying with
SSL and succeeding.

От: mike.blackwell@rrd.com
Сообщение: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry"
От: Mike Blackwell
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry"