Re: pgsql: Several fixes to array handling in ecpg.

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql: Several fixes to array handling in ecpg.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 09:44:39AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> This patch is causing almost all of the Windows buildfarm members to
> fail with compilation errors, along the lines of

Argh, I stopped monitoring the buildfarm for this patch when the first 5 to 10
members came up green. Windows being so special, I shouild have waited.

Anyway, I just committed a fix that, hopefully, fixes the problem. I do not
have any Windows system to test with myself.

> No idea why.  It's also interesting that only HEAD seems to be affected.

That's easy to explain. There were a couple small changes on the test suite
that made adding another test to older version more hassle than anything else.
Or in other words, the new test simply wasnt backported.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: pgsql: The new pointer_to_struct test needs a special command line para
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix bugs in GIN "fast scan" with partial match.