Re: pgsql: Initial version of Postgres 9.4 release notes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: Initial version of Postgres 9.4 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, May  4, 2014 at 07:13:08AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Sat, May  3, 2014 at 08:32:32PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> > On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > > Initial version of Postgres 9.4 release notes
> >
> > Did you forget to "git add release-9.4.sgml"?
>
> Oops, just did it now.  Sorry.

I updated my commit script to check for missing commited files, so I
will not be making that mistake again.  I will be making others, but not
_that_ one.  ;-)

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: Update 9.4 release notes with feedback from the hackers list
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: Update "huge pages" description in the 9.4 release notes