Re: Re: Logical slots not mentioned in CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT for replication protocol docs

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Re: Logical slots not mentioned in CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT for replication protocol docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-30 08:12:35 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 5:31 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, this looks good.  But shouldn't the bit about output plugin
> > options mention say something like:
> >
> > ( option_name option_argument [, ...] )
> >
> > ...instead of just:
> >
> > ( option [, ...] )
> > ?
> Yes, true. Here is an updated patch.

I've pushed the patch with some additional changes. Hope they make sense
to you.

I wonder whether START_REPLICATION ... LOGICAL should be folded into
... PHYSICAL since they have most things in common. But it'd be a
awfully complicated description.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: recovery testing for beta
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: FOR [SHARE|UPDATE] NOWAIT may still block in EvalPlanQualFetch