BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table

От gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de
Тема BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10527
Logged by:          Gunnar "Nick" Bluth
Email address:      gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de
PostgreSQL version: 9.4beta1
Operating system:   RHEL 6.5

Greetings!

Not sure if this might be a 9.4 regression or if the FDW interface has
changed and tds_fdw needs some tweaking, however:

When I join a local table with a view on a foreign table (tds_fdw), I get

TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(outer_rel->rows > 0)", File: "indxpath.c", Line:
1861)

and the server restarts.

This is reproducable and happens even when EXPLAINing the query.

The forreign table, the view and the local table can be accessed normally,
also when filtering by the columns used for the crashing join.

Cheers,

Nick

От: Keith Fiske
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG #9652: inet types don't support min/max
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table