Re: [ADMIN] WARNING: database must be vacuumed within 8439472 transactions

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: [ADMIN] WARNING: database must be vacuumed within 8439472 transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 15:22:44 -0500 (CDT) Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> wrote:

> It does say a FULL vacuum, and that you are not doing.

You're confusing terminology.  VACUUM FULL is not the same as
a "full database vacuum".  The latter is simply expressing that
vacuuming individual tables won't fix the problem.  A VACUUM
FULL is not required.

You really just need to wait it out.  Although at the rate the
number seems to be dropping, you may be in for trouble.

[ADMIN][GENERAL] WARNING: database must be vacuumed within 8439472 transactions </div><div>

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Prabhjot Sheena <prabhjot.sheena@rivalwatch.com> wrote:
> Hello
>        We are using postgresql 8.3 database for last 5 yrs for this production database and its running fine. This is
ourcritical database which runs 24*7. This weekend we started getting these messages

--
Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>

От: Nicolas Zin
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] WARNING: database must be vacuumed within 8439472 transactions
От: Frank Pinto
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] WARNING: database must be vacuumed within 8439472 transactions