Machine Learning Startup Seeks DevOps Guru

Тема Machine Learning Startup Seeks DevOps Guru
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
SeniorDeployment/DevOps Engineer. You will work with the Infrastructure, RnD, Software, and Trading teams to develop,
learningto develop automated trading strategies and systems. In addition to our research staff, our team includes a
groupof exceptional software and IT professionals who are building our next-generation software and hardware
infrastructure.We have a collegial, academic working environment, rely on open source software, and have built our own
departmentand production trading systems, as well as supporting the next generation of our compute and storage hardware
systems.We seek a candidate who can bring both development and operations skills to rework existing software
infrastructureand guide testing/automation of new and ongoing deployments.<br /><br /> Desired Skills and Experience<br
/>* Experience with Unix-like OSes and open-source technologies<br /> * Proficiency in at least one programming
language<br/> * Experience leading the deployment and maintenance of critical software services<br /> * Experience in
operationsfor highly available services<br /> * Experience designing and implementing processes for continuous
integration<br /> * Experience with configuration management and IT automation <br /> * Track record of supporting
ofdistributed systems, cluster computing, and fault tolerance<br /> * Knowledge of databases and database
administration<br/> * Industrial experience as a software engineer<br /> * Experience working in a technology-focused
Weitzerand Associates, Inc.<br />Global Financial Recruiting Services<br /><a

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления:

От: Alison Lawrence
Сообщение: Database Administrator job with Craftsy in Denver
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Software Testing