Re: BUG #11350: ALTER SYSTEM is not DDL?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: BUG #11350: ALTER SYSTEM is not DDL?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
All,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> No.  ALTER SYSTEM should be logged at the 'ddl' level and not the 'all'.
> I'm fine with improving the documentation, but saying we shouldn't log
> ALTER SYSTEM changes at 'ddl' is wrong.

Are there any further objections to this..?  Does anyone else want to
weigh in on it?  If there's nothing further on it, then I'll go ahead
and make the change.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11411: ALTER DOMAIN VALIDATE CONSTRAINT fails if the domain is used in a composite type
От: "Zhong, Van"
Сообщение: RE: BUG #11425: Trigger UDF doesn’t properly preserve tuple’s descriptors after "add/drop column" on target table.