Re: Patch to support SEMI and ANTI join removal

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Patch to support SEMI and ANTI join removal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-10-06 10:46:09 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> This seems messy, though.  Can't the deferred trigger queue become
> non-empty at pretty much any point in time?  At exactly what point are
> we making this decision, and how do we know the correct answer can't
> change after that point?

What we've been talking about is doing this during executor startup. And
at that point we really don't care about new entries in the queue during
query execution - we can't see them anyway.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Feike Steenbergen
Сообщение: Re: Add regression tests for autocommit-off mode for psql and fix some omissions
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: CRC algorithm (was Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes)