Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:09:40 +0530
VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar@gmail.com> wrote:

>    so my question is how do i store video's or video files in DB, or do i
> need to store only the link of that video file, if yes then where i have to
> store the file and how to access that file to display in an html page.

If you store your file in the file system, all you need is to store the path to it. Display a link to the file in your
html,and the server will deliver the file to the user's web server, which in turn will open it with the proper program
onthe user's machine.

I do it with all sorts of extensions (docx, xlxs, pdf...), it works very well.

--
                    Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des contentieux, des dossiers de sinistres assurance et des contrats pour le service juridique

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.
От: Sameer Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Pausing log shipping for streaming replication