Table description in the data file (Re: pg_rawdump)

От Stephen R. van den Berg
Тема Table description in the data file (Re: pg_rawdump)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In relation to the talk and discussions at FOSDEM regarding
helping data recovery, I searched the archives for the
old thread after I performed my last recovery; for reference:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20101019201223.GA15684@cuci.nl

I haven't checked yet if the proposed space there is still
available in the current disk format, but it might serve as
a starter and reminder to get the discussion going once more.
--
Stephen.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Unlikely-to-happen crash in ecpg driver caused by NULL-pointer check not done
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns