Re: pgsql: Have TRUNCATE update pgstat tuple counters

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Have TRUNCATE update pgstat tuple counters
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Have TRUNCATE update pgstat tuple counters
>
> > Catalog version bumped due to the change in pgstat format.
>
> I see no catversion.h change here, which is probably a good thing because
> no such bump should have been made for this change anyway.  What *should*
> have been altered, and was not, was PGSTAT_FILE_FORMAT_ID.  Please fix.

Right -- pushed that fix.

Now buildfarm member kouprey is failing the added test in
prepared_xacts.  I am tempted to just remove it rather than try to fix
it: there's a 0.5s sleep in there (not enough for sure), but it would be
annoying to move it to the stats test which already sleeps however much
is necessary, because we would need to add an alternate output for the
case when prepared xacts are not enabled in the server.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: Update PGSTAT_FILE_FORMAT_ID
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Have TRUNCATE update pgstat tuple counters