Re: BUG #12856: No space left on device, but there is space!

От Skylar Thompson
Тема Re: BUG #12856: No space left on device, but there is space!
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Adam,

You might check whether you've exhausted the inodes on that filesystem with
"df -i". That will also return ENOSPC.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:43:09AM +0000, agroszer@gmail.com wrote:

> Bug reference:      12856
> Logged by:          Adam Groszer
> Email address:      agroszer@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
> Operating system:   ubuntu 14.04
>
> After our tests create a lot of DBs, around 50-100, I get this exception:
>
> psycopg2.OperationalError: could not create file "base/24468164/24468205":
> No space left on device
>
> Weird is that 'df' shows over 60G free space on the mount and the tests
> definitely won't use that much space.
>
> After removing most of the DBs everything is back to normal, till DBs start
> to pile up again.
>
> What to check to help debugging this?
>
> thanks,
> Adam
>

> --

-- Skylar Thompson (skylar2@u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354

От: abusoft92@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #12857: Our company want to create dictionary
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade failure on Windows Server