messed up message/rfc822 in archives.pg.org

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема messed up message/rfc822 in archives.pg.org
Дата
Re: [sysadmins] messed up message/rfc822 in archives.pg.org
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

This has happened to me a few times.  I give an email a very quick look,
determine it is spam, move on, then a few seconds later realize that it
was a job offer.

I tried to make up for it by bouncing the message to pgsql-jobs, but
that didn't work; I assume Exim or something determined that the message
was spam since it wasn't coming from whom was the real sender address.
I don't think this is really workable anyway.

I next tried forwarding it.  It worked fine, but the archives don't
display it well.  See for yourselves:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20150610214737.GB133019@postgresql.org

I think a good fix here would be to have the archives code display a
message-in-message.

(Another fix would be that I no longer moderate pgsql-jobs, but then
somebody else would have to do it.  Should I ping pgsql-core to nominate
a moderator?)

--
Álvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
Jason Tesser: You might not have understood me or I am not understanding you.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Remove pgfoundry URLs from docbot
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: messed up message/rfc822 in archives.pg.org