Re: Raising our compiler requirements for 9.6

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Raising our compiler requirements for 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-08-11 22:34:40 -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 01:04:48PM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's a conversion for fastgetattr() and heap_getattr()
>
> > Slightly updated version attached.
>
> > In my opinion this drastically increases readability and thus should be
> > applied. Will do so sometime tomorrow unless there's protest.
>
> -1 to introducing more inline functions before committable code replaces what
> you've already pushed for this thread.

Seriously?

I've no problem with "fixing" anything. So far we have don't seem to
have to come to a agreement what exactly that fix would be. Tom has
stated that he doesn't want lock.h made smaller on account of frontend
code including it, and you see that as the right way.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: TransactionIdGetCommitTsData and its dereferenced pointers
От: Peter Moser
Сообщение: Re: How to compare different datums within from a tuple?