Re: BUG #13617: ecpg cannot handle boolean field within a structure

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: BUG #13617: ecpg cannot handle boolean field within a structure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 04:32:51PM +0000, yoonghm@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for spotting. The bug was in an area with really old code, that
shouldn't be needed anymore. I hope the attached patch fixes it. I also
committed this to HEAD. Can you please try and report back?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13622: unsafe use of relative rpath libpq.5.dylib
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: [Bug / Question ] " authentication_timeout " is invalid.