Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Amir Rohan wrote:

> Independent of that, the discussion turned up:
>
> b1. a wishist item for providing per-thread mboxes.
> b2. a wishist item for providing per-commitfest mboxes.
> b3. Possibly, a wishist item for a  "commitfest TIP" branch/patchset.
> to ease testing.

I'm not sure about b3 myself.  It seems too easy to have malicious
patches getting in the hands of unsuspecting testers.  I prefer the more
complicated, safe route that people hand-pick the patches they want to
test.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
От: "Amir Rohan"
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed