Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Hah, I have a plan. �Let's just run git log for "master..RELx_y_STABLE"
>> for each branch, rather than all the way back.

> This doesn't seem more reliable to me in any way.  Looking at the
> actual commit history must surely be more reliable than assuming you
> know what it is.  I think what you should be doing is using git log
> --decorate and extracting the information from that as you go by.

I looked at doing that but it didn't seem like an improvement.  Take
a look at the new version and see what you think.

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: recovery.conf location
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: forming tuple as an attribute inside another tuple in c function