Re: Wiki access warning?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Wiki access warning?
Дата
Re: Wiki access warning?
Список pgsql-www
Josh,

* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> Apparently all wiki accounts have been set to read-only mode as an
> antispam measure.  We should probably post a notice on the wiki home
> page, and maybe on pgsql-general/announce about this, so that people
> aren't surprised when they can't edit the wiki.

Not all of them.  Dave and Joe (as I recall) spent quite a bit of time
going through and setting up the right permissions for everyone who had
edited the wiki recently who weren't identified as spammers.

Thus, the change should only impact those who haven't edited it recently
and who are now trying to.  I agree that adding something to the
homepage letting people know that they need to be granted membership in
the Editor group to edit pages would be good.

Thanks!

Stephen