Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgbench stats per script & other stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO wrote:

Hi,

>   *-21.patch does what you suggested above, some hidden awkwardness
>      but much less that the previous one.

Yeah, I think this is much nicer, don't you agree?

However, this is still a bit broken -- you cannot return a stack
variable from process_file, because the stack goes away once the
function returns.  You need to malloc it.

Also, you forgot to update the comments in process_file,
process_builtin, etc.