Re: Long text values destroys logical replication slots

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Long text values destroys logical replication slots
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Adam,

On 2015-10-28 19:51:18 +0100, Adam Dratwiński wrote:
> I recently encountered a bug on my production postgres which results in
> killing replication slot. It happens when there is an UPDATE statement
> called on a record having text column with a very long value (about 1mb).
> The problem can be easily reproduced by this query:
>
> https://gist.github.com/adwinsky/f7a6dc4382776fb9ea60
>
> Here I am using decoderbufs decoder https://github.com/krzychk/decoderbufs
> but it doesn't seems to be related with this plugin as it also happen on
> the postgres test decoder.

I pushed a fix for this; it'll be included in the next maintenance
releases which are coming up soon-ish. Sorry that it took so long.

Thanks for the report!

Regards,

Andres

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13770: Extending recovery_min_apply_delay on Standby causes it to be unavailable for a while
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13844: Logical decoding bug with subxact + row locking