Re: multivariate statistics v14

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: multivariate statistics v14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra wrote:

> There are a few places where I reverted the pgindent formatting, because it
> seemed a bit too weird - the first one are the lists of function prototypes
> in common.h/mvstat.h, the second one are function calls to
> _greedy/_exhaustive methods.

Function prototypes being weird is something that we've learned to
accept.  There's no point in undoing pgindent decisions there, because
the next run will re-apply them anyway.  Best not to fight it.

What you should definitely look into fixing is the formatting of
comments, if the result is too horrible.  You can prevent it from
messing those by adding dashes /*----- at the beginning of the comment.

От: "Regina Obe"
Сообщение: Re: Can we amend gitignore so git postgresql works with git on windows using Msys/Mingw64
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Typo in comment