Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:05:40 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote in
<CAB7nPqSWLyP5ObQz_9Y=kezi0oGeZHaCPn6FT9BYK9tB3HbiVg@mail.gmail.com>
> > IPC::Run is not installed on Active Perl on my environment and
> > Active state seems to be saying that IPC-Run cannot be compiled
> > on Windows. ppm doesn't show IPC-Run. Is there any means to do
> > TAP test other than this way?
> >
> > https://code.activestate.com/ppm/IPC-Run/
>
> IPC::Run is a mandatory dependency I am afraid. You could just
> download it from cpan and install it manually in your PERL5LIB path.
> That's what I did, and it proves to work just fine.

Hmm. I got an error that dmake is not found for the first time
but I could successfully install it this time. Thank you for
letting me retry.

I confirmed that fix_sync_rep_update_conf_v4.patch doesn't make
nothing to be broken in vcregress recoverycheck. And I will be
able to recheck for revised versions.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: parallel query vs extensions
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add regression tests for multiple synchronous standbys.