Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 05:17:20PM -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> if someone had been allowed to run ad hoc
> reports or data cleanup on a database it was a quick way to look
> for stray tables they may have generated to keep intermediate
> results or exceptions, so we could follow up on disposition of
> those tables.

Would

    pg_dump -schema-only
    sort
    diff official-DDL.sql.sorted

do, too ?

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created