Re: BUG #14101: Postgres Service Crashes With Memory Error And Does Not Recover

От David Gould
Тема Re: BUG #14101: Postgres Service Crashes With Memory Error And Does Not Recover
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:37:55 -0400
Nathan Mascitelli <nathanmascitelli@geotab.com> wrote:

> That's a good idea, I'll have to play around and see what we can do.
>
> In your opinion would a Linux server be able to handle this setup? Would
> 1000 connections/processes be a problem on Linux?

As long as the machine has the resources, this is not a problem. I have
clients with 1800 to 2000 connections. It will help a bit if you configure
huge pages and you will possibly need to configure more semaphores depending
on what linux version you are on. You can contact me for details if you
actually do this.

-dg

--
David Gould                                   daveg@sonic.net

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14105: regression for right join - failed to build any 2-way joins
От: Mathias Kunter
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14107: Major query planner bug regarding subqueries and indices