BUG #14113: LIKE INCLUDING STORAGE bug?

От jdnelson@dyn.com
Тема BUG #14113: LIKE INCLUDING STORAGE bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14113
Logged by:          Jon Nelson
Email address:      jdnelson@dyn.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.6
Operating system:   Linux

Running 9.4.6 and 9.4.7, I think I have encountered a bug with INCLUDING
STORAGE.

The CREATE TABLE syntax with INCLUDING STORAGE would seem to suggest that
storage options on the parent table (such as fillfactor) are copied to the
new child table, but this doesn't appear to work:

jnelson=# create table p (column1 integer not null) with (fillfactor = 70);
CREATE TABLE
jnelson=# \d+ p
                           Table "public.p"
 Column  |  Type   | Modifiers | Storage | Stats target | Description
 column1 | integer | not null  | plain   |              |

jnelson=# create table c (like p including storage);
CREATE TABLE
jnelson=# \d+ c
                           Table "public.c"

От: georg.kahest@internet.ee
Сообщение: BUG #14112: sorting v and w is broken with et_EE locate
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14113: LIKE INCLUDING STORAGE bug?