Re: [HACKERS] Hang in pldebugger after git commit : 98a64d0

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Hang in pldebugger after git commit : 98a64d0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016-12-12 16:46:38 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> OK, I think that I have spotted an issue after additional read of the
> code. When a WSA event is used for read/write activity on a socket,
> the same WSA event gets reused again and again. That's fine for
> performance reasons

It's actually also required to not loose events,
i.e. correctness. Windows events are edge, not level triggered. The
previous implementation wasn't correct.  So just resetting things ain't
ok.

- Andres

От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Hang in pldebugger after git commit : 98a64d0
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take