Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016-12-17 15:30:08 -0800, David Fetter wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 05:54:04PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > >
> > > Strange. I can confirm that I have received the patch as attached, but
> > > it is not on the archives.
> >
> > It must have been stripped by our email system.  You were a direct
> > CC so you received it.
>
> I was neither, and I received it, so I don't thing PostgreSQL's email
> system stripped it.  It's pretty mystifying, though.

The mime construction in the email is weird. The attachement is below a
multipart/alternative and multipart/mixed, besides the text/html version
of the plain text email.  Because the attachement is below the
multipart/alternative (i.e. the switch between plain text / html), it'll
not be considered a proper attachement by many mail readers.

It seems quite borked to put an attachement there - weird that apple
mail does so.

Andres

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions