Re: [HACKERS] Indirect indexes

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Indirect indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> There are a few broken things yet, such as "REINDEX TABLE pg_class" and
> some other operations specifically on pg_class.  This one in particular
> breaks the regression tests, but that shouldn't be terribly difficult to
> fix.

This version fixes this problem, so the regression tests now pass.
I fixed it by adding yet another index attribute bitmapset to
RelationData, so we keep track of "all indexed columns" separately from
"columns used by regular indexes" and "columns used by indirect
indexes".  A possible optimization is to remove the first list and just
keep "indirect" and "direct", and in the only case where we need all of
them, do a bms_union -- it's not performance-critical anyway.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stat_activity.waiting_start
От: Joel Jacobson
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stat_activity.waiting_start