Re: [HACKERS] WITH clause in CREATE STATISTICS

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WITH clause in CREATE STATISTICS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In the meantime, I noticed that pg_dump support for extstats is not
> covered, which I'll go fix next.

Here I add one, which seems to work for me.

Considering that Stephen missed a terminating semicolon for test with
create_order 96 (the last one prior to my commit) in commit
31a8b77a9244, I propose that we change whatever is concatenating those
strings append a terminating semicolon.  (Surely we don't care about two
tests stanzas writing a single SQL command by omitting the semicolon
terminator.)

I wonder if there's any rationale to the create_order numbers.  Surely
we only care for objects that depend on others.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: [HACKERS] How huge does mvtest_huge need to be?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CTE inlining