Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

I appreciate your feedback, although it doesn't seem to be completely
fair. Particularly:

> You gave everyone about 4 hours to object

This is not quite accurate since my proposal was sent 2017-09-11
09:41:32 and this thread started - 2017-09-12 14:14:55.

> You just changed the status of 10-15% open patches. I'd expect
> things like this to be consulted with the CF manager, yet I don't see
> any comments from Daniel.

Agree, that was clearly a mistake, I had to add Daniel to CC. Sorry I
didn't do that. I've returned all affected patches back to "Needs
Review". On the bright side while doing this I've noticed that many
patches were already updated by their authors.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Getting error message with latest PG source on Windows.
От: Adrian Escoms
Сообщение: [HACKERS] Inconsistencies between pg_settings and postgresql.conf