Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> In principle, the List-Unsubscribe: headers that are now included in
> mailing list headers allow MUAs to offer convenient unsubscribe
> buttons.  Not sure how many of the people who are complaining use
> mail agents that don't handle that.

Quite a few people have been using that capability with their MUAs very
successfully.  Magnus just mentioned we've had some 200 or so individual
unsubscribes done that way (note that wasn't distinct addresses but
unsubscribes across all lists).

Thanks!

Stephen

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: [MESSAGE PUBLICITAIRE- VIGILANCE] RE: Unsubscribe