Re: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Blake!

Documentation on the sqlite command line tool can be found here:

https://sqlite.org/cli.html

From there, things like '.help' are useful and you can use it to look at
the schema for tables like 'servers':

.schema servers
.schema servergroup

And from there it's a matter of crafting INSERT commands, information
about which is available here:

https://sqlite.org/lang_insert.html

A certain Brian over there should be able to manage to figure this all
out, if he's not forgotten how... ;)

Thanks!

Stephen

* Duffey, Blake (Blake.Duffey@noblis.org) wrote:
> We’d be happy to try that Dave (assuming someone could give us a couple sentences on how to do so)
>
> ☺

appropriateSQL inserts on it to add the servers.

> I have been toying with the idea of writing a small command-line tool (and maybe UI tool?) that would let you import
andexport server definitions, but haven't got round to it yet.

etc)for use cases such as terminal server/Citrix environments.  In our (admittedly limited) testing pgAdmin 4 ver 2
offersno such keys to store connection specific information.  We are looking to switch from 3 to 4 and are hoping to
‘pre-populate’certain connection options to ease the user burden.

> By default, pgAdmin4 will automatically pre-populate the Postgres servers which are installed locally but user has to
addremote Postgres servers manually in server list.

От: "Duffey, Blake"
Сообщение: RE: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 + python wheel + kerberos