Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identitycolumn

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identitycolumn
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 07:55:41PM +0000, Andrew Gierth wrote:
> sequence_options thinks it can put all the sequence parameters through
> makeInteger and have them come out intact.

Yeah, on 32b machines "long" is 4 bytes...  Perhaps it would be the
occasion to introduce a T_Integer64 type for Value which gets stored as
a string?  And as far as I can see defGetInt64 is only used by
sequences.
--
Michael

От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15097: pgadmin3 tabs not properly themed with wxGTK3
От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identity column