Re: pgsql: Clarify use of temporary tables within partition trees

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Clarify use of temporary tables within partition trees
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 06:00:46PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> Thanks for fixing it up. It looks fine apart from "Temporation" should
> be "Temporary".

Of course, thanks.

> I think it should be backpatched to v11 and v10. Your original commit
> went there too. I don't see any reason to do any different here than
> what you did with the original commit.

expand_partitioned_rtentry is new as of v11.  Or you mean to tweak
expand_inherited_rtentry() perhaps?  I am not sure that it is worth it
as the code has already diverged between 10 and 11.
--
Michael

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Clarify use of temporary tables within partition trees