Re: requested timeline ... does not contain minimum recovery point...

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: requested timeline ... does not contain minimum recovery point...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 02:26:17PM -0700, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> What surprises me about the error is that while the recovery point
> seems reasonable, it shouldn't be on timeline 103, but on timeline
> 105.

Wild guess: you did not issue a checkpoint on the promoted standby
before running pg_rewind.
--
Michael

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: GSOC 2018 Project - A New Sorting Routine
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Cannot dump foreign key constraints on partitioned table