Re: missing toast table for pg_policy

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: missing toast table for pg_policy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-07-20 07:49:11 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 01:02:35PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > So, I have been playing with the previous patch and tortured it through
> > a couple of upgrade scenarios, where it proves to work.  Attached is an
> > updated patch which adds toast tables except for pg_class, pg_attribute,
> > pg_index and pg_largeobject* with a proposal of commit message.  Any
> > objections for the commit of this stuff?
>
> Committed.

FWIW, I was off the last few days. I personally think the reasoning to
leave out pg_class, pg_index etc. is bad.  We should just make them work
and create toast tables as well.  It's definitely not right that "those
relations have no reason to use a toast table anyway." as the commit
message states, given relacl, reloptions and relpartbound.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: pread() and pwrite()
От: Jeremy Schneider
Сообщение: Fwd: BUG #15182: Canceling authentication due to timeout aka Denialof Service Attack