Re: pgbench: improve --help and --version parsing

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgbench: improve --help and --version parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 06:22:16PM -0400, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> I do not understand what you mean by "reduce that to one single test". I
> cannot see how to test stdouts equalities and contents' sanity in one single
> test.

I was wondering about reducing the number of tests to a strict minimum.
At the end I think that I would just remove most of the tests you are
adding here, they seem rather noisy..
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Upper limit arguments of pg_logical_slot_xxx_changes functionsaccept invalid values
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: improve --help and --version parsing